This is the first and most important rule, as most (if not all) other rules fall under this one. You should be respectful to the other players and administrators. You should always keep in mind that whatever you do in-game, should not infringe on others’ capacity to enjoy the game. Please remain respectful to all members of our community on all our official community platforms (in-game servers, Forums, Discord, and TS3)
• Use racist/homophobic/derogatory/overly sexual remarks in, or out, of character.
• Repeatedly send someone angry or offensive out-of-character messages because of an in-character subject or event.
• Harass a player outside of the game after they have requested you not to for any reason
Account Ownership and Responsibility
• Account ownership is non-transferable and is the property of the creator.
• All players are responsible for their account, IP address, social club, and hardware. Linked accounts will face the same punishments and cannot be unlinked.
• Layers must not trade their accounts for money or valuables.
• Contact the staff of FCRP if you experience any issues with donating.
• Server FCRP does not refund donations.
Character Creation and Property
• Character names must be realistic and resemble real-world names. • Character names cannot be names of famous people.
• Character must not be default Danny (just joining the server and not making an actual character)
• Players may not scam or deceive other players out of character for their property.
• Players may not transfer assets to other players or to other characters they own without proper IC reason. Doing so will be treated as Real World Trading (RWT) unless approved by an admin.
Harassment and Knowledge of Rule Breaches
• It is prohibited to leak the personal information of another person or to make such threats.
• It is prohibited to intimidate players from playing on the server or to continuously harass them in the game for OOC reasons
• to purposely make their game experience poor.
• Players must report cases of ban evasion, falsified forum reports, discussion of or jokes about cyber-attacks, and other rule breaches.
• An attempt to hide such information is punishable.
Hacking and Exploits
• Players must not have mods, trainers, or any kind of software installed that gives any advantage. This includes any kind of hack to take down the server and reticles added by third-party software and programs included with monitors.
• Server bugs may not be used for advantage and must be reported on Server FCRP forums.
• Server scripts should not be exploited in any way to your advantage, e.g. circumventing the AFK timer or adding something to your screen to replicate a crosshair.
• Combat logging to get your health back
Advertising and Public Chat
• It is prohibited to advertise or discuss other GTA V multiplayer communities on any Server FCRP platform including self-created content promoted on Server FCRP platforms.
• All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be in English only.
• Foreign language in-character must be done as such: “[Language] English Text”
• Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see them has agreed to it.
• Players may use offensive language in IC chat for roleplay but not excessively.
• Players must not threaten other players or use offensive language in OOC chat or OOC context.
• Global announcements must only contain realistic IC content and must not be offensive IC/OOC.
• Global announcements cannot be used to advertise illegal merchandise or activities.
IC and OOC Interactions
• Players are required to remain in character (IC) at all times.
• Text chat, VOIP, radio, phone, and commands like /ME are to be used only for IC content.
• IC content must not contain acronyms like “lol” or “u” or smiley faces excluding IC SMS.
• For OOC content, players must use chat commands that encase the content in brackets. For example: (( this is OOC content )).
• OOC videos or screenshots can be used as IC evidence only if the footage contains the character using the /e record command to hold a phone in their hand.
• You may roleplay a hidden camera, wire, or dash cam in a vehicle if recordings are unedited and include roleplay starting and ending. Attempts to search must be answered truthfully in /do.
• Sexual, torture, or extremely gross roleplay is allowed only if all involved parties (participants and witnesses) have agreed to it in OOC text chat, prior to the actual roleplay being performed.
• Only administrators are allowed force pause RP or investigate rule breaches.
• Players are welcome to voice their opinion but should never disobey administrators.
Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor-quality roleplay are considered non-roleplay. Examples of actions that are considered non-roleplay:
• Cop Baiting – Provoking a reaction from emergency services without a real reason.
• Mercy Killing – Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).
• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.
• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for crimes or submerging any vehicle in water.
• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.
• Excessively speaking whilst you are downed.
• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof.
• In a situation where a player gets away from an incident where they’re being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play them through.
• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /me.
• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they had before their leave.
• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change the current or future roleplay scenarios or use that information.
• Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.
• Forceful roleplay that does not give the other player a chance to roleplay their own response is considered powergaming. Other players must be given a chance to roleplay the outcomes of actions.
• Roleplay of unrealistic actions like super strength is another form of powergaming. • All statements in /ME must be factually true in the roleplay as it sets grounds for roleplay.
• Roleplay is required before forceful server commands which may be used without consent from the other party if they are unresponsive and not typing for 30 seconds or more.
• A player cannot use the faction management script to destroy a faction as it is OOC.
• Government-funded faction members must not abuse the salary system and must go off-duty when they are not performing their faction duties.
• If you perform an action that will influence potential RP in the future, you must have OOC evidence of performing said RP. OOC evidence should consist of a recording or screenshot and it needs to be timestamped (/time). RP would only be valid for 48 hours or until your character dies and NLR is triggered. The time limit does not apply to rule 7.
No Crime Zones (NCZ)
• A no-crime zone is an area where players may not commit any actions considered crimes.
• Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to flee.
• Players may not go to an NCZ after engaging in criminal activity resulting in an ongoing chase. NO CRIME ZONES:
• Character creation spawn, Clothing Stores, Car Shops, Barber Shops
New Life Rule (NLR)
• The new life rule is triggered whenever a player’s character spawns at a hospital. Players cannot force their own death.
• The deceased character loses memory of their death, the events that caused it, and the information collected in that time frame.
• Example: A player is killed in a robbery. The player’s knowledge of the robbery, the robber, and their death is not usable by the player in their new life
. • All parties involved must avoid interaction with each other for 30 minutes. A player must not return to the area of their death for that time frame or attempt to retrieve lost possessions from involved players. An exception is made for government faction members who may provide a faction duty service, though their memory being lost and their inability to retrieve assets still apply.
Fear Roleplay (FRP)
Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life. Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:
• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.
• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.
• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.
• Driving a vehicle in an active shootout more than once without the intent of protecting a friend, fleeing with it, or using it as cover.
• All emergency personnel are expected to Fear Roleplay if you are found to not fear roleplay then actions will be taken against you
• At the present moment EMT cannot be taken hostage or killed (Subject to change) Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:
• When you are in a car whose engine is not stalled.
• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.
• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you. As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:
• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.
• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.
Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason. Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.
• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.
• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules. A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands. If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s). Vehicles cannot be used to attack another player more than once, including a failed attempt. Attacking another player with no engagement in roleplay is not allowed. Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:
• Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)
• Someone is attempting to take your life.
• Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen. You must explain your reason to kill the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.
Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping
• Players cannot force their victims to withdraw money from an ATM, sell property, or sell vehicles.
• Players cannot force their victims to hand over assets that are not present in the area.
• Permission for prison break must be approved by a Moderator+ prior to the attempt.
• Players may participate in no more than 1 prison break attempt within 1 OOC week.
• Official Factions may attempt 2 additional breaks in the case the prisoner is the faction leader. Players are allowed to kidnap or take other players hostage for these specific reasons:
• You have to have a roleplay reason to kill the victim in accordance with the a, b, and c points under the DM section.
• If you attempt to commit robbery of a property, you are allowed to hold the players within that property until you have finished the robbery. An NPC is not a valid hostage.
• If a hostage situation involves police in any way all of the players involved in holding the hostage may not take another hostage for 1 OOC day.
• There are to be no fake hostages. Meaning you can not be a hostage for a friend and then receive any of the profits of robbing a bank or store. All hostages are to be people you pick up off the street and should have nothing to do with the robbery.
• EMS are not to be robbed, killed, or taken hostage
• EMS are not to be involved or near any crimes.
• All EMS must go to all calls.
• It is asked of all players to RP out their injuries in a manner that makes sense and to the best of their abilities.
• Aircraft of any kind are not to be flown unless it is by a trained PD or EMS official. This includes all aircraft that spawn on the map. 19. Combat Log / Purposeful Disconnect
• When engaged in active roleplay players shall not disconnect from the server until the scenario has completely ended. Characters involved in criminal activity must be completely clear of any Law Enforcement interaction before disconnecting. Accidental disconnects should be communicated via Discord or TeamSpeak. Combat logging is a bannable offense first offense is a warning then a 3-day ban.